Tevora’s thorough evaluation of your organization’s ecosystem results
in a Governance Program that aligns with your
business and security goals.
A Governance Program ensures that necessary principles, policies and frameworks are in place, aligned with one another and support your organization’s strategy.
Tevora’s Governance methodology is founded on extensive experience in ERM and GRC and built on the firm belief that a Governance Program shouldn’t just define common terminology, but instead be a holistic approach that aligns processes with the business.
The Security Governance Strategy and Roadmap Development will evaluate several key factors of an organization’s program, including:
- IT Governance
- Information Security Governance
- Risk Management Governance
- Compliance Governance
- Vendor Management Governance
- Cloud Governance
- Risk Scenario Analysis
The end result is the delivery of a strategy your organization can execute on immediately. You’ll see quick wins with long-term benefits. To get to this point, we conduct a series of workshops that ultimately identify four key concepts:
- Alignment of business and security goals
- Recommendations of key security certifications, strategic (long term) and tactical (quick wins) projects needed to achieve the security roadmap
- Key measurement and milestone checkpoints throughout the 5-year roadmap
- Current maturity of the program and a methodology to measure (using CMMI scoring) the program improvements in 14 program areas