Emergency Incident Management and Response
Tevora’s Emergency Incident Response (IR) services are available to you 24/7 to contain and remove cyber threats immediately.
Our team of incident responders, malware researchers, and cyber intelligence professionals provide pre and post Incident Response services to help you proactively respond to cyber incidents. We are available 24/7 and leverage experience from Fortune 500 environments, years of technical expertise, multiple IR and digital forensics tools, and equipment.
Remove the Threat
The number of security breaches is growing each year, and unfortunately, it is no longer a matter of if, but when an organization will suffer some form of incident. When your organization does have an incident, we will come on site to work with your First Responder Team to gather all needed information, contain the threat and eliminate it from the environment.
Our Incident Response team:
- Identifies and locates the threat(s).
- Isolates affected systems.
- Eradicates the threat(s).
- Recovers rapidly.
Our six-step Emergency Incident Response Team process:
- Identify, assess and investigate
- Analyze the environment for indicators of compromise (IOC), malware, suspicious activity and vulnerabilities
- Gather and investigate client-provided details of incident
- Begin building IOCs based on attacker’s tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs)
2. Crisis Management
- Coordinate with leadership to take appropriate action
- Contain risks, manage crisis and remove security threats immediately
- Recover systems, data and connectivity to ensure continuity
3. Incident Scope Review
- Review logs and monitor environment for Indicators of Compromise (IOC) and Indicators of Attack (IOA)
- Investigate and review incident more thoroughly, considering all prior activity and IOCs to provide a comprehensive overview
4. Collaborative Analysis
- Analyze digital forensics, network traffic, logs, malware and live response data
- Collaborating with organization’s internal team to ensure all relevant data and information is considered
5. Damage Assessment
- Clearly identify how the system was compromised and assess damage
- Ascertain if any applications were affected
- Determine the level of information exposure the organization experienced
- Remediate based on best practices and organizational needs with full recovery
- Containment actions based upon the attacker’s methods and TTPs
- Formulate a strategic incident management plan to help respond to future incidents
- Perform status check of the entire environment to prevent the damage from future attacks
Our goal at Tevora is to provide you with a partner in incident response that can help your organization survive a cyber-attack when you need it. We will work with you to ensure your organization recovers rapidly, in the best way possible, and that you are prepared for future incidents.