Incident Management and Response
Should you experience any cyber incidents, Tevora helps you resolve them quickly and effectively and provides you with the tools you need to prevent future attacks.
At Tevora, we have developed a methodology and platform that enables us to assess once and leverage the information across multiple certifications and attestations.
Tevora’s Incident Response (IR) Services can help you resolve incidents quickly and effectively. Our team of incident responders, malware researchers, and cyber intelligence professionals provide pre and post Incident Response services to help you proactively respond to cyber incidents.
Our seasoned team is available 24/7 and we leverage experience from Fortune 500 environments, years of technical expertise, multiple IR and digital forensics tools, and equipment.
877-200-4010 | email@example.com
Our six-step Incident Management and Response process:
- Analyze and scan the environment for Indicators of Compromise (IOCs) or any malicious activity
- Gather and investigate client-provided information of the incident from various departments
- Begin building IOC’s based on attacker’s tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs)
2. Crisis Management
- Simultaneously coordinate with the organization’s senior leadership, legal, and security teams to develop a comprehensive crisis management plan
- Communicate continuously throughout the response engagement to keep all stakeholders informed and updated
3. Incident Scope
- Monitor environment for attacker activity and IOCs
- Seek out similar past attacker activity and IOCs
4. Collaborative Analysis
- Digital forensic analysis
- Network traffic analysis
- Log analysis
- Malware analysis
- Live response analysis
5. Assess Damage
- Identify impacted systems and/or facilities
- Ascertain if any applications were affected
- Determine the level of information exposure
- Remediation strategy developed around the needs of the business
- Containment actions taken around the attacker’s methods and TTPs
- Formulate a strategic incident management plan to help respond to future incidents
- Status check of the environment to prevent damage from future attacks