Tevora Talks Podcast
The FBI Hacked + Oakland Declares State of Emergency + Exposed Storage Buckets & More!
This week, Matt Mosley and Kash Izadseta cover cyber hacks of the week and data exposure tools!
1. Grayhat Warfare
2. FBI investigates a hack of its own network
3. The city of Oakland declares a state of emergency
Getting Physical with Jason Pieters: The Ins and Outs of Physical Penetration Testing
This week, Matt Mosley and Kash Izadseta cover the ins and outs of doing physical penetration tests. Jason walks us through his approach and how social engineering is key to gaining access to buildings.
1. Physical Penetration Tests in the Real World
Hackers Bake RomCom RAT into KeePass and SolarWinds + Clipboard Hijacker Jack Crypto Wallets
This week, Matt Mosley and Kash Izadseta cover Hacker News!
1. Hackers copycat popular software tools like KeePass and Solarwinds to distribute malware.
2. Clipboard hijacked to replace crypto wallet addresses!