Tevora’s Threat Management services help you understand and manage the threats and vulnerabilities in your organization in a proven and streamlined method.
Our experienced penetration testing specialists partner with you to identify vulnerabilities in your environment before they can exploited by adversaries.
- Simulates advanced techniques used by sophisticated attackers
- Can be used to identify vulnerabilities in internal and external systems including mobile/web applications and connected hardware (IoT) devices
- Allows you to safely identify vulnerabilities in your systems without putting your valuable resources at risk of compromise
Our Red Team conducts covert simulated external attacks on your systems without advanced notice to your team regarding the timing and methods to be used.
- Using real-world external attack scenarios, including social engineering, we employ the latest tools and techniques to probe all corners of your environment for weaknesses
- Provides a valuable and realistic test of your security controls and staff readiness for responding to cyber incidents
- We can also use a Purple Team approach in which our Red Team collaborates with your Blue Team to design a custom test for your environment
Cloud Penetration Testing
Our proven cloud penetration testing approach ensures you are well defended against attacks.
- Testing scope includes cloud applications and infrastructure
- Evaluates compute-instance-based and cloud-native applications
- Covers all OWASP Top Ten Vulnerabilities for web applications
- Validates corporate security policy and development standards by assessing the resiliency of your internal network against intruders
- Objectives-based testing covers all aspects of your cloud infrastructure, including VPCs, customer data segmentation, IAM, and cloud application architecture
Discover in-depth penetration testing
Ready to Connect with Tevora?
Experience the confidence that comes from having an expert partner to back you up.