Tevora’s Threat Management services help you understand and manage the threats and vulnerabilities in your organization in a proven and streamlined method.
Our experienced penetration testing specialists partner with you to identify vulnerabilities in your environment before they can exploited by adversaries.
- Simulates advanced techniques used by sophisticated attackers
- Can be used to identify vulnerabilities in internal and external systems including mobile/web applications and connected hardware (IoT) devices
- Allows you to safely identify vulnerabilities in your systems without putting your valuable resources at risk of compromise
Red Team/ Purple Team
Our Red Team conducts covert simulated external attacks on your systems without advanced notice to your team regarding the timing and methods to be used.
- Using real-world external attack scenarios, including social engineering, we employ the latest tools and techniques to probe all corners of your environment for weaknesses
- Provides a valuable and realistic test of your security controls and staff readiness for responding to cyber incidents
- We can also use a Purple Team approach in which our Red Team collaborates with your Blue Team to design a custom test for your environment
Cloud Penetration Testing
Our proven cloud penetration testing approach ensures you are well defended against attacks.
- Testing scope includes cloud applications and infrastructure
- Evaluates compute-instance-based and cloud-native applications
- Covers all OWASP Top Ten Vulnerabilities for web applications
- Validates corporate security policy and development standards by assessing the resiliency of your internal network against intruders
- Objectives-based testing covers all aspects of your cloud infrastructure, including VPCs, customer data segmentation, IAM, and cloud application architecture
Discover in-depth penetration testing
Ready to Connect with Tevora?
Experience the confidence that comes from having an expert partner to back you up.