Tevora’s Attack Simulation Services help identify vulnerabilities in your systems by simulating the latest tactics, techniques, and procedures used by cybercriminals.
Cybercriminals are constantly evolving their tools and tactics to identify vulnerabilities in your systems that can be exploited to deploy ransomware and other malicious software. Tevora’s Attack Simulation Services can help identify these vulnerabilities and shore up your defenses before a potentially devastating attack occurs.
Our security specialists will work with you to deploy and execute a series of automated tests that run in your environment, simulating a broad spectrum of external attacks. The tests are mapped to the MITRE ATT&CK™ framework, which defines categories and tactics for each of the common methodologies attackers use. The test results include a heat map that lets you know how well your defenses worked against attacks in each of the 12 MITRE ATT&CK™ categories. This gives you a highly actionable way to test your defenses against a comprehensive range of common attack scenarios.
Tevora Attack Simulation Methodology
Stage 1: Adversary Tactics & Techniques
- Map tests to MITRE ATT&CK™ framework to ensure coverage of common attack scenarios
- Use benign test scripts to simulate a broad range of attacks
- Identify Indicators of Compromise (IoCs) and test organization’s ability to detect and respond to them
Stage 2: Tevora’s Execution Engine
- Deploy Tevora’s automated test execution engine with easy-to-use graphical user interface
- Use execution engine to quickly run all attack simulation tests
- Generate test results and logging automatically as result of test execution
Stage 3: Analysis & Evaluation
- Conduct manual and automated analysis of test results to identify areas that need improvement to defend against real-world threat actors and adversaries
- Identify cases where simulated attacks were not detected
- Make changes to ensure detection of all attack simulations and re-run tests to confirm that the changes work
Stage 4: Resource Recommendations
- After gaining an in-depth understanding of an organization’s ability to detect and respond to simulated attacks, Tevora will make recommendations on further equipping staff and systems environments to be fully prepared for real-world external attacks
Speak to an expert today about Attack Simulation Services for your organization
Fill out our contact form or give us a call
Credentials & Awards
We are honored to be consistently recognized for our performance, growth and innovation,
and pleased to highlight those accolades here.