The Tevora Difference
We’ve helped some of the largest, most complex companies in the world create effective business continuity and disaster recovery (BC and DR) programs.
Having multiple certified ISO 22301 lead auditors we leverage our comprehensive BC and DR knowledge to provide you with insightful advice and expert services that minimize disruptions to your business.
Proven Track Record
Some of the world’s leading companies call on us to help them implement successful BC and DR programs.
We are a relationship-driven company striving to make a lasting impact on clients. We build deep, enduring partnerships with your team, which helps us better understand your unique needs.
Keep business going strong when others falter.
We Keep You Going, Business as Usual
Tevora’s Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery services help you minimize business disruptions when natural disasters, pandemics, cyberattacks, or other unplanned events occur.
Tevora’s BC and DR Services
When the unexpected becomes your reality, we jump in to meet the unique requirements of your organization.
- Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
- Business Continuity Plan (BCP)
- Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP)
- Tabletop Exercises
- ISO 22301 Compliance
Business Impact Analysis
Tevora takes a holistic look at your unique organization to assess the potential impact that would result from interruptions of your critical business operations.
- Use a risk-based methodology
- Take a systematic approach
- Assess all dependencies (e.g., software, hardware, personnel, locations)
Business Continuity Plan
We help you craft a Business Continuity Plan that ensures your personnel and assets are protected, and that enabling you to maintain operations in the event of an interruption.
- Creates an ecosystem of prevention and recovery
- Ensures your organization will be ready when disaster strikes
- Enables consistent business operations, giving you a competitive edge
Disaster Recovery Plan
We partner with your team to develop a tailored set of processes and procedures to get you back up and running after a disaster.
- Protect your IT infrastructure
- Document processes and procedures to execute before, during, and after a disaster
- Ensure rapid return to normal operations
Using your unique challenges as a guide, we build continuity and disaster simulation exercises to ensure the efficacy of your program is there when you need it most.
- Based on a careful analysis of your existing policies, procedures, security tools, and infrastructure
- Can be conducted onsite or remotely
- Immersive exercises based on real-world scenarios, and customized for your specific environment
ISO 22301 Compliance
Tevora’s proven team engages with you to bring your organization into compliance with ISO 22301 requirements for Business Continuity Management Systems.
- Deep knowledge of ISO 22301 compliance
- Streamlined approach and proven platform that smooths your path to compliance
- ISO 22301 compliance gives you confidence in your readiness to encounter any potential disaster
Your Trusted Partner for BC and DR Solutions
With Tevora on your team, you can confidently move forward, knowing we’ve got your back.
We develop strong and lasting client relationships that help us understand your unique priorities, environment, and requirements.
Our confident delivery, deep expertise, and track record for success keep us at the forefront of our industry.
We work tirelessly to help you achieve your BC and DR goals on time and within budget.
We roll up our sleeves and get down in the trenches with you to help you get the job done.
“It can be tempting for organizations to overlook the potential impacts of a disaster, but recent events such as the pandemic, fires, and ransomware attacks have made it harder to ignore the possibility that they will be affected. Tevora gives you confidence that you are ready to successfully navigate these events in a way that minimizes business interruptions.”
ASSOCIATE MANAGER, ISO
Driven By The Wins
We’ve racked up more than our share of praise. Here are some of the awards and credentials we’ve earned for our performance, growth, and innovation.
Explore our in-depth BC and DR resources
Our Guiding Principles
We care about our clients and each other. We want every relationship to be long-term, so we look to make personal connections and real friendships with everyone we work with.
We draw from our team’s deep knowledge to devise strategies, design processes, and come up with smart solutions to address each client’s unique risks and daily threats.
We are a steady presence in a high-risk industry. We take our responsibilities seriously and follow through with excellence, every step of the way.
Get Started with Tevora Today
Experience a partner that is trustworthy, reliable, and produces the quality you demand.