Tevora helps you achieve and maintain Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) certification.
FedRAMP provides a set of baseline security controls that must be adhered to by all Cloud Service Providers (CSPs) that do business with the federal government.
Our proven program has been perfected through years of working as security advisors to some of the largest companies in the world. We can help you attain and maintain FedRAMP compliance.
At Tevora, we help organizations:
- Understand control applicability
- Create a roadmap to achieve certification
- Define the scope
- Implement security controls
- Eliminate redundancies
- Achieve strategic objectives
Our consultants assist organizations in achieving their FedRamp Certification
through a proven four-step preparation process:
1. Gap Analysis
A tactical Gap analysis will outline strategies for a cost-effective road to certification.
We help our clients to develop aligned security policies & procedures necessary to achieve FedRAMP Certification through:
• Information System Security Plans (low, moderate, high baseline)
• Information Processing Categorization
• Integrated Inventory
• Continuous Monitoring Plan
3. Risk Assessment
Our Consulting team conducts and prepares the Security Assessment Plan so that your organization is ready for certification.
4. Security Assessment Report
Upon successful review of compliance requirements, we will create and submit the final Security Assessment Report.