As a FedRAMP-accredited 3PAO assessor, Tevora helps you achieve and maintain FedRAMP certification
The Federal Risk Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) provides a standardized approach to security assessment, authorization, and continuous monitoring of Cloud Service Providers (CSPs) that do business with the Federal government. Using a “do once, use many times” framework, FedRAMP reduces the cost of FISMA compliance for CSPs and enables government entities to secure government data and detect cybersecurity vulnerabilities at unprecedented speeds.
Our proven preparation program has been perfected through years of working as security advisors to some of the world’s largest companies. We can draw on this extensive, real-world experience to help you prepare for FedRAMP Authorization.
As one of the few firms with Third Party Assessment Organization (3PAO) status approved by FedRAMP, we are qualified to perform validated FedRAMP assessments that verify your compliance with FedRAMP controls.
FedRAMP Preparation Services
• FedRAMP Strategic Planning
• System Security Plan Development
• Policy, Standards, Procedure, and IT Governance Development
• Pre-FedRAMP Assessments
• Security Authorization Package Development
FedRAMP Assessment Services
• Readiness Assessment / Security Assessment/ Continuous Monitoring
• Vulnerability Scanning
• Pen Testing
• Web Application Security Testing
• Mobile Application Security Testing
• Social Engineering