Are your defenses strong enough to withstand an attack?
Tevora’s real-world threat scenarios use the latest cyberattack tools and techniques to probe all corners of your systems for weaknesses
Our Red Team experts conduct a covert attack on your organization to test the effectiveness of security controls against a sophisticated stealth adversary.
This approach gives you a realistic view of your security posture from an attacker’s perspective, so you can identify vulnerabilities before they can be exploited by someone else.
For a more collaborative process, we can also take a “Purple Team” approach, where our Red Team works closely with your Blue Team to design a custom test for your environment.
Simulated social engineering exercises to test your defenses
In a social engineering attack, bad actors play on human emotions or fear to trick users into divulging sensitive information, opening an infected file, or clicking on a malicious link. We’ll simulate these attacks to test your front-line defenses.
Tactics include phishing emails, targeted spear phishing, pretexting, and phone “vishing.”
Yes, security policies and technical controls can help combat social threats. But the best defense is to arm your employee and partner “targets” with the knowledge they need to protect themselves from attackers.
Get a comprehensive view of your exposure to external attacks
In-depth discovery efforts, including:
- Data exfiltration and open-source intelligence gathering
- Network enumeration and service footprinting
- Conduct stealthy exploitation of vulnerable systems
- Map and exploit externally-facing assets
- Run phishing and vishing campaigns
- Emulate known attack patterns and vectors
- Conduct thorough passive information gathering and public record analysis
- Identify known vulnerabilities
- Develop and execute exploits
- Pivot and escalate access
- Conduct social engineering campaigns against target employees
- Conduct a collaborative debrief session
- Provide a detailed finding report with recommended remediation
- Re-test with validation
- Present findings to executive team
- Create an executive summary of findings for management
“Our attack simulation services are an incredibly effective way to assess your exposure to real-world attacks. It’s so much better to find out about your vulnerabilities now, before they are exploited by adversaries.”
Explore our in-depth red team/purple team resources
Our Guiding Principles
We care about our clients and each other. We want every relationship to be long-term, so we look to make personal connections and real friendships with everyone we work with.
We draw from our team’s deep knowledge to devise strategies, design processes, and come up with smart solutions to address each client’s unique risks and daily threats.
We are a steady presence in a high-risk industry. We take our responsibilities seriously and follow through with excellence, every step of the way.
Additional Tevora Offerings
Get Started with Tevora Today
Experience a partner that is trustworthy, reliable, and produces the quality you demand.