Tevora Talks Podcast
Anonymous Hacker Group Declare Cyber War on Russia to Aid Ukraine!
This week, Matt Mosley and Kash Izadseta cover the Russia v. Anonymous Cyber War.
1. Russia and Ukraine go to war, but Ukraine has the help of the world’s most elite cyber hackers called Anonymous.
2. What have they hacked?
3. What are the positives and negatives of cyber war?
How to Get a Cyber Security Six Pack & Cyber Awareness With Pat Wicks!
This week, Matt Mosley and Kash Izadseta cover the essentials of cyber awareness with Pat Wicks
1. Cyber Secuirty :
– Why is it impotant
– How to protect yourself
– and more…
2. Tevora Talks – Cyber Security Basics with Pat Wicks
Remember Remember the Hackers Group Anonymous & HBGary !?
This week, Matt Mosley and Kash Izadseta cover the famous hacker group Anonymous, who they are, what they have done, and where are they now!?
Anonymous is a decentralized international activist/hacktivist collective and movement widely known for its various cyberattacks against several governments, government institutions and government agencies, corporations, and the Church of Scientology.
The 2021 Cyber Threat Landscape + How to Prepare + Ransomware w/ Eric Spitz!
This week, Matt Mosley and Kash Izadseta cover the topic of the year, Ransomware! Who, What, Why, and HOW of Ransomware. The topic seems to still be making headlines as we approach 2022.. will it ever go away?
3. More Ransomware
News of the week: Amazon’s Twitch Hacked + Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp & Oculus’ Global Meltdown!
This week, Matt Mosley and Kash Izadseta cover the news of the week!
1. Amazon’s streaming platform Twitch hacked. Over 100GB of critical & proprietary data exfiltrated and shared to the public!
2. The entire Facebook ecosystem crashed this week. Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, & Oculus to mention a few were offline for hours! How did it effect us?
Apple OS Exposed + Microsoft Drops Passwords + OMIGOD Azure! + Fortinet Hacked + Kali Linux!
This week, Matt Mosley and Kash Izadseta cover the news of the week 9/17/2021!
1. Apple OS major vulnerability
2. Microsoft goes passwordless
3. Kali Linux gets an overhaul
4. OMIGOD Azure is vulnerable!
5. Fortinet VPN Hacked leaking 500,000 account credentials