Tevora supports your federal agency in
meeting compliance requirements for the
Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA).
FISMA regulates how federal organizations handle information security. At Tevora, we have established and verified processes for managing compliance requirements for each agency.
We can help you prepare and meet FISMA compliance requirements in three ways:
1. Develop Information Security Systems
Our knowledgeable FISMA and FIPS 199/200 Consultants design information security systems that meet the standards established by NIST to protect sensitive and classified information.
2. Document Procedures for Information Systems
We thoroughly outline and document protocols for your organization specific to the ways data will be used in your infrastructure by agencies and contractors.
3. FISMA Assessments
We can assess and attest to the controls implemented by the organization to meet and maintain FISMA and FIPS 199/200 compliance. We can assist your organization in designing and implementing corrective actions to:
• Reduce or eliminate vulnerabilities, threats and risks
• Periodically assess the risk to operations, assets and individuals
• Review existing system access control
• Limit access to your information system to only authorized users