Our four-step Compromise Assessment process:
- Create and review a detailed map of the network and enterprise attack surface
- Establish a configuration baseline for servers, workstations, and critical infrastructure components
- Review endpoint configuration and hardening standards plus asset classification standards
- Review logs for Indicators of Compromise (IOC) and Indicators of Attack (IOA)
- Understand the possible compromises that have occurred within the environment
3. Contain and Eradicate
- Breakdown and classify events to deploy response tools
- Contain compromised hosts and gather data samples
- Remediation based of best practices and needs of the client
- Full Recovery of hosts and full environment status check
4. Recommendations Report
We will provide you with a recommendations report with all the information you need to make critical business decisions. Report will:
- Detail identity of any compromised systems and provide an analysis of your network, endpoint and log data.
- Identify any attacker activity including a preliminary attack timeline and malware information.
- Summarize our findings with clear recommendations, giving you the knowledge you need to take next steps.
Speak to an expert today about Compromise Assessments for your organization
Fill out our contact form or give us a call
Credentials & Awards
We are honored to be consistently recognized for our performance, growth and innovation,
and pleased to highlight those accolades here.